If you are using our Lightbox app on Wix you will automatically emailed whenever you get a new sign up. Just make sure you have filled out your email address here:
How to Turn Off Email Notifications
Alternatively, if you are getting email notifications and want them to stop, just remove your email address on this field. All your emails will still go to your Wix Contacts and Constant Contact (if you connected to it).
Here are a few more things to know!
- All submissions are automatically sent to your Wix “My Contacts” section
- All submissions can be automatically sent to your Constant Contact account (if you connect)
- You can view all your submissions by clicking the “View Submissions” button inside the app
[Related: 5 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing (Infographic)]
I’ve added the Constant Contact Lightbox to my site, however the submissions are not automatically being sent to my Wix contacts?
Try both of these out:
1. Make sure you are looking at your contacts under the correct website. If you have multiple sites in Wix, you may need to check under the specific site.
2. If you are testing it out with your own email address, we don’t re-add it. Try testing with a friends email (or make something unique up like firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope this helps – if not please send us a note through the contact box in Wix.
We are not receiving email submissions. We pay the monthly fee, but when we go to view our email submissions, it says that some were “saved to Wix contacts, but not to your Constant Contact account”. Then there are others that say “submission limit reached: not saved to Wix contacts or Constant Contact Account. Upgrade within 14 days to save your locked contacts.”
We already pay to use this feature, why are we not receiving the information and have to upgrade? How do I go about doing this? It says I have about a week left before it deletes the locked contacts.
Please contact support at email@example.com. There is a good chance you have two apps running on your website – one is the paid and one isn’t. The one that is not paid could be the one running. In the email, please also include your website URL.
Comments are closed.