If you manage an eCommerce website, you know discounts and sales are a proven way to increase conversions and sales.
But to maximize conversions, you need to be strategic. A generic 20% off coupon is a good start, but to really move the needle you need to offer targeted, personalized discounts.
This is where Digioh’s coupon features come in.
Digioh offers flexible features for eCommerce websites to maximize email list growth and sales with coupons and promotions. With Digioh, you can:
- Display targeted, one-time-use coupon codes.
- Limit coupon use
- Encourage coupon redemption
- Control when and where coupons are presented
- Customize coupon designs with your branding
- Target First Time Visitors or Customers on Exit
- Show coupons based on free shipping thresholds
Limit coupon use with one-time use coupons
Why: You may want to prevent coupon sites like RetailMeNot from sharing your promotions, or prevent multiple redemptions from one user.
How it works: Create a list of coupon codes. Each website visitor will see a unique coupon code. We present ONE code per IP address, so multiple email submissions won’t generate additional coupon codes.
Encourage coupon code redemption
Why: Many subscribers won’t use their coupon code immediately, or they might forget that they have a coupon.
How we encourage coupon code redemption: We offer multiple ways to remind your subscribers to use their coupon codes:
- Pass the code to your email service provider, so that it can be sent in a drip campaign.
- Show the coupon code to opted-in subscribers every time they visit your website.
- Create a sense of urgency by displaying a timer that counts down until the coupon code expires.
Limit when and where coupon codes are displayed
Why: You might want to limit who sees a coupon code. Some examples: first-time website visitors, traffic from a certain source (e.g. Facebook, or Google Ads campaigns), or a certain country/region (e.g. USA only).
You may also want to limit coupon codes to high-value transactions, like specific products, or total shopping cart amount (e.g. over $100).
Or, maybe you want to prevent cart abandonment with exit-intent.
How it works: Within Digioh, you can edit the specific display conditions (e.g. traffic source, country, product value, and more.)
Quickly and easily create coupon designs by customizing our coupon themes
Digioh offers plenty of themes to help you launch campaigns quickly. Customize your themes in our drag-and-drop editor, or let us design custom pop-ups tailored to your brand.
Want to see these coupon features in action? Schedule your demo here.