If you’re managing an ecommerce website, you know that discounts and sales are a proven way to increase conversions and sales.
But you need to be strategic about your discounts…To maximize conversions, you want to offer a discount at the right time, to the right person.
A generic 20% off coupon is a good start, but to really move the needle you need to personalize your discounts.
This is where Digioh’s coupon features come in.
Digioh offers flexible features for eCommerce websites that want to maximize email list growth and sales with coupons and promotions, including:
- Use one-time use coupon codes (every user gets a unique coupon code)
- Limit coupon use
- Encourage coupon redemption
- Control when and where coupons are presented
- Easily create coupon designs that match your branding and promotion
- Target First Time Visitors or Customers on Exit
Limit coupon use with one-time use coupons
Why: You might not want your coupon codes to be shared to retail coupon sites like RetailMeNot. Or you may want to prevent multiple different email submissions from one user.
How it works: You send us a list of coupon codes, each meant for one use. Your website visitor will be presented with a unique coupon code. We present ONE code per IP address, so multiple email submissions won’t generate additional coupon codes.
Encourage coupon code redemption
Why: Many subscribers won’t use their coupon code immediately, or they might forget that they have a coupon.
How we encourage coupon code redemption: We offer multiple ways to remind your subscribers to use their coupon codes:
- We can pass the coupon code to your email service provider, so that it can be sent in a drip campaign.
- We can show the coupon code to opted-in subscribers every time they visit your website.
- Another option: we can create a sense of urgency by displaying a countdown timer showing that the coupon code is going to expire on a certain date.
Limit when and where coupon codes are displayed
Why: You might want to limit who sees a coupon code. Some examples: first-time website visitors, traffic from a certain source (e.g. Facebook, or Google Ads campaigns), or a certain country or region (e.g. USA only).
You may want to limit coupon codes to certain high-value transactions, like specific products, or total shopping cart amount (e.g. over $100).
Another option: display the coupon code on exit-intent only.
How it works: Within the lightbox editor, you can edit the specific display conditions (e.g. traffic source, country, product value…and many more options!)
Quickly and easily create coupon designs by customizing our coupon themes
We have a few coupon themes ready for you to customize. You can make changes yourself in our drag-and-drop Theme Editor, or we can design something custom that matches your brand perfectly.
Want to see these coupon features in action? Schedule your free (and fun!) demo here.